I just want cuuuuuuuuuuddles right now.
And it makes me feel uncomfortable.
I want to call them out on it but if theyre not…then ill look like a total asshole.
Maaaan period cramps feel like Beyonce’s weave when it got caught in the fan
Shits feel like when your opponent got a sliver of health left and you can’t get that good hit in and they K.O. you
Period cramps feel like being unfollowed, blocked, and reported as spam all at the same damn time
when you’re on your period and you try to stand up
Just got my April period, so I guess I’ll be bleeding along with Our Lord on Good Friday.
quirks of starting your period:
- heat-sensitive (the slightest breeze will leave you shivering ok)
- light-sensitive cuz it’s too fricking bright
- RUINED PANTIES
- wanna eat everything
- murder anyone who wants you to do anything that involves getting up or moving
Follow me for more ♡
RIGHT?! Oh my gooooodness it has consumed me today!!!!!!!! It feels like a tsunami hitting my stomach and back and even legs all day long. And my hormones are getting worse each month D: who knew our own bodies could torture us like this?! I am sorry to everyone I came in contact with cuz daaamn I was rude today. Maybe I should see the doctor. Orrrr not. Its that time again where I’ll get probed in front of a whole room of undergraduates as they ask how my mom is. No one wants that. Im just going to be a recluse this week and avoid my hormones haha
- 1. Coming to the door to pick someone up.
- 2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
- 3. Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
- 4. Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
- 5. Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
- 6. Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
- 7. Romantic gestures like writing poems.
- 8. Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
- 9. The general concept of asking permission for things.
- 10. Not assuming sex is to be had at any point in time.
- by Kate Bailey
I love when cats decide they love something.
That is a very patient bunny.
This has to be the most beautiful celebration on the planet.
I love hummingbirds!!!! They’re probably my favorite bird besides the wood pecker. :3